Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Why mix live.com with ATLAS? or even pageflakes?

I am not sure if other people has the some question as I have. I am using ATLAS, and trying to find out what features are available. There are more features to come, but I need keep looking what are available since I don't want to deveope them if they are there ready for use.

But look on the ATLAS pages, often you will see pageflakes, live.com etc. They are good sites, they are using ATLAS. But the thing is they don't build with ATLAS only. So my question is what is the point to put them here, just let us admire the nice features they have but no way to build our site like thme?

hello.

well, i guess that is what you'll have to do with everything, ie, you'll allways have to expand/tweak it to fit your needs. seeing sites like those might give you new perspectives about what you can do with the platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment