Monday, March 26, 2012

Win CE Support

Hi,

I'm developing a site for Win CE, which uses a version of IE6. I'm wanting to do partial page updates, but this functionality does not appear to be working. I'm using MS Ajax RC 1.0. I'm using a update panel coupled with a timer control which updates a grid at a regular time interval. This works fine on my development machine and other systems on IE6 & IE7, but in Win CE i get a full page update. There are no errors, but the partial update functionality is not working as it should. Any insight?

Thanks,

Josh

PocketPC and Smartphone devices 2003 and later, support AJAX. Read more about it here - http://blogs.msdn.com/iemobile/archive/2005/11/15/493200.aspx

Hi - thanks for the information. Looks intriguing. I take it that the MS AJAX controls are not supported?

Thanks again,

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment